CHRISTOPHER M. HEFLEY
Mr. Hefley is a highly accomplished legal professional and the esteemed founder, CEO, and Managing Shareholder of Hefley Law, APC. He holds a Bachelor's degree in History and Political Science, graduating cum laude with a Minor in Psychology. Mr. Hefley obtained his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law, where he gained valuable experience as a clerk in the Los Angeles City Attorney's Civil Liability division. During this time, he also contributed to the research and drafting of sections in the book "Understanding White Collar Crime" as a research assistant for Professor J. Kelly Strader. Additionally, Mr. Hefley served as a Certified Law Clerk, handling numerous preliminary hearings with the Los Angeles District Attorney's office.
With a career spanning several prestigious positions, Mr. Hefley's expertise in Workers' Compensation law is unparalleled. Prior to establishing Hefley Law, APC, he worked at a boutique workers compensation firm and later served as the Senior Managing Attorney at a large statewide workers compensation firm for nearly a decade. Before entering private practice, Mr. Hefley held the role of Senior Associate County Counsel in the Workers Compensation Division of the Los Angeles County Counsel.
Recognized for his specialization in Workers' Compensation Law, Mr. Hefley is a Certified Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He has delivered numerous presentations to TPA's, insurance companies, government entities, and self-insured clients. Mr. Hefley actively participates in the American Bar Association's Section of Litigation Committees for Employment and Labor Relations, Ethics and Professionalism, and the Committee for Workers' Compensation. He has served as a designated Special Master by the State Bar of California. Previously, Mr. Hefley served as a Judge Pro Tem for the Los Angeles Superior Court.
In addition to his professional accomplishments, Mr. Hefley values his time with his wife and children outside the office.
- California State Bar, Member #217259
- Designated Special Master-Los Angeles County
- Certified Specialist, Workers Compensation Law
- American Bar Association
- Member, Section of Litigation Committee for Employment and Labor Relations
- Member, Section of Litigation Committee for Ethics and Professionalism
- Member, Committee for Workers' Compensation
- ABA Delegate for CA State Bar, Alternate
- Los Angeles Superior Court Temporary Judge Program
- Pro Tem Judge, Superior Court 2012-2015
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member 2001-present
- South Bay Bar Association, Member 2010-present
Email Chris at: email@example.com